Thursday, October 4, 2018

Have a Joyous Noel

Hello there stampers! I hope you are all just fabulous today. I have a fun card to share with you today. I just got the Peaceful Noel stamp set this past week. I wasn't sure if I was going to get it or not, but I have seen too many beautiful samples made with it and I just love all the products in the Joyous Noel suite (and had all of them but this stamp set) that I just had to get it! I don't know why I waited. This set has some really fun images that you can put together to make beautiful projects. The images are light and airy, whimsical and the sentiments are so sweet. Here is my card:


Here is the sketch that inspired this card:


 

Sunday Stamps

I really liked this sketch. I flipped it upside down and went from there.


I have decided that I needed a simple pattern in my background DSP. I am still sharing this with you because I do like the card, but when I make it again, I will pick a background with more of a solid color and not so much pattern. I have to say though, I am loving this Joyous Noel DSP. It is so beautiful. It has lovely, copper foil accents on each side of paper that adds some shine to your card. This images on the DSP are just lovely also. It is one of my favorite DSP's in the holiday catalog. 

I made a little wreath using several images in the stamp set. I then stamped my sentiment and put it in the middle of my "wreath" and adhered it using dimensionals. I then added some lovely Merry Merlot & Copper ribbon to my card and attached a Snowflake Wire Element. Isn't that ribbon and wire element just stunning? I love the subtle shimmer the ribbon has and that snowflake, just amazing!


Can you see the Copper shimmer in the ribbon? It is reversible ribbon and you are going to love it! Did you notice my little bow? It is a fork bow. I have never done a bow like this before, but apparently it has been around for years! I have just now discovered it! Lol! You use a fork to tie the bow. I thought it was a very creative idea. I will have to make a video sometime to show you how it is done. Yes folks! I said, "make a video". I am going to try making some videos for you. I have never done this before, but I figured it couldn't be that difficult, right? Eeeeeks! I hope not.



A sentiment and some sprigs of color complete the inside of my card.

I hope you love this Joyous Noel Suite as much as I do and will check it out right now. I would love to see what you create with this suite of products. Please share below or in an email at mindyclove75@gmail.com





2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Mindy! I love that you turned the sketch upside down. It's perfect! And even though the background is a little busier than you'd like, you still made your focal points stand out. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing your info. I really appreciate your efforts and I am waiting for your further post thank you once
    again.

    ReplyDelete