Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Clean & Simple Wedding

Hello all! I am blogging again today! I decided to participate in "The Spot's" challenge of Clean & Simple Wedding. I have to admit, I struggle with Clean & Simple. I like to add ribbon and all other embellishments. I think that my card turned out Clean & Simple though. It was really easy to make and I hope you will enjoy it.





I started with a Whisper White card stock piece and masked off the top of the card with some scratch paper. I then stamped the floral image along the bottom of the paper. I moved my scratch paper down and left about 1 1/4" of blank space from the top of the stamped image on the bottom and where I wanted the top floral image to be. I should have taken a picture of this. Sorry! I then stamped the floral image again. When I removed my scratch paper. I had 1 1/4" of blank space between the stamped images. I hope that makes sense. 

I colored the flowers with sponge daubers. This made it really simple and I love the soft, fuzzy edges it leaves. I then stamped the sentiment in the blank space. I added some ribbon and mounted this piece to some pretty DSP. I then mounted this piece to my card base. I added some pretty embellishments to finish off my card. 


I stamped a sentiment and a small flower on the inside of my card to finish it off. Cute! I hope you check out "The Spot" and participate in their fun challenge.




1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Wedding card! Thanks so much for joining us at The Spot this week!

    ReplyDelete