Thursday, September 9, 2021

OSAT Blog Hop - Step It Up!

 


Hello everyone! I'm excited to be hopping with the team today. This month we are doing something fun. We are stepping things up! That means we make three cards: a beginner card, a casual card and an avid card. We take a simple card and step it up! 

I decided to use the "Encircled in Warmth" stamp set today. I just love the sentiments in this stamp set. They also coordinate beautifully with the "Encircled in Beauty" dies. Here is my beginner card:


I kept this card very simple. It's something that the beginner stamper would have no trouble recreating on their own. I used the "Joyful Season" stamp and just stamped it on some Basic White card stock. I tied some silver trim around some lovely DSP from the "Peaceful Place" Specialty paper. This paper has some lovely designs in it with silver embossing. I adhered my stamped panel and my card was done. I also stamped the inside of my card: 


My next card is for the casual stamper:


As you can see, I kept the layout of the card the same as the beginner card, but stepped it up a bit. I used a basic gray cardstock base and added a layer of basic white cardstock to layer my DSP on. I then stamped my image and cut it out with the "Layering Circles" dies. I also used the "Encircled in Beauty" dies and added some layers. I added some ribbon and some rhinestones and the front of my card was done.


You can see in the picture above my layered ribbon and dies. I also stepped up the inside of my card with a little trim of DSP:


My next card is for the avid stamper. It has lots of layers, embellishments and was a lot of fun to make:


For my avid card, I added a few more layers from the "Encircled in Beauty" dies, I colored my ribbon with Smoky Slate blends and added a few more rhinestones and the Matte Black dots. I think it turned out really nice. I also used some DSP on the inside of my card:


I hope you enjoyed my projects today. Don't forget to hop along to the other blogs and see how the team has "Stepped up" their projects!








No comments:

Post a Comment