Thursday, November 11, 2021

OSAT Blog Hop - "Season of Cheer"

 


Hello again everyone! Welcome to our blog hop! This month we are celebrating the holidays! I'm so excited for this month's hop. I'm also excited to celebrate the upcoming holidays! This is my favorite time of year. I love spending time with family and friends and there's just something about the feeling of this time of year. Well, let's get to my projects:


I just love the Merriest Moments Bundle in the July-December Mini catalog! It is so stunning! There is a stamp set with coordinating dies and embossing folder. All these pieces together make for beautiful projects. If you look closely, you can see that I colored the greenery with Wink of Stella. I love how it makes it so shimmery! This card is actually a fun-fold card. I love fun folds! Here is the inside:


Isn't that so cool? It's an easel card. I think it really highlights the beauty of this bundle. Now, onto my next project:


I decorated a mini Paper Pumpkin box much in same way as I did my card. I just turned it horizontal and used another sentiment from the stamp set. I used Wink of Stella on the leaves again and I just love it! So shimmery! I hope you enjoyed my projects today. Don't forget to hop along with the rest of the team!









1 comment: