Sunday, August 12, 2018

Broadway Bound scrap book layout

Today I am sharing a scrap book layout that features the "Broadway Bound" suite. I just love the fun, bright and shiny elements that this suite has. 


I used a few elements from the June Paper Pumpkin. It co-ordinated with the Broadway Bound suite. How awesome is that! The items used from the PP kit are: gold "Hooray" sticker, cake cut-outs, balloon stickers, black banner (Wish), and the smaller stitched circles. I cut those from one of the banners. I was able to get two out of one banner. The circle on the right page had a little chunk out of it, but I covered it with the cake cut out. The end of the banner point was also showing, but I covered the seam with the balloon strings. You can't even tell! Genious!

I love how the "Wish" just pops on the black. I heat embossed it with white, embossing powder and it just looks amazing. 

Shop in my online store to get these beautiful products. If you order $15.00 of product (before shipping and taxes) through me, I will send you the pdf to make these pages for FREE! Make sure you leave our contact information so that I can email you your pdf. 


Bonus Days Stampin' Up! Special


No comments:

Post a Comment