Friday, August 17, 2018

Christmas Scrap Book Pages

As you know, I have been participating in an online, scrap book challenge for the month of August. I have had such fun participating and I am getting a LOT of pages made. So exciting! 

One of the homework assignments was to make a scrap book layout inspired by a card we made or have seen. What a fun assignment, right?

Here is the card I used for inspiration. Sadly, I don't know who made this card. It was on display at Stampin' Up!'s OnStage Local in Las Vegas this past April. If this is your card, or you know whose it is, please let me know and I will give proper credit where credit is due. Anyways... the card:



Isn't this adorable? I love the Delicate Lace Edgelits. They are gorgeous! I love that you can use them for cards and scrap booking. I used the left side of this card to design my scrap book pages.


I just love how this layout turned out! I used the Edgelits along the sides. I think it is just so pretty. I also used the circle elements like the card did. I stamped some Christmas images to go along with this super cute DSP. This paper is from a Hostess special that Stampin' Up! will be having in September. 


Here is a close up of the left page. The snowflake and sentiment are from two retired stamp sets (sorry, "Tin of Tags" & "Oh, What Fun"), but the cute, little Santa is still available in the 2018-2019 annual catalog. Yeah! 

The die is only about six inches long so I had to cut it twice and layer it together. If you are careful, you can't hardly see the seams!


Here is a close up of the right page. These darling, little reindeer are also from the same stamp set as the Santa, "Cookie Cutter Christmas".  I colored the pearls with my Cherry Cobbler Dark Blends marker to make red pearls. I love how we can customize our rhinestones and pearls with our Blends markers.

I hope you are enjoying these pages I have made and that they are inspiring you to make some of your own. I love being able to archive my photos in a creative way. If you need any help getting started, comment below and I would love to help you out! I hope you have an amazing weekend!

1 comment: