Thursday, August 16, 2018

More Color Your Season Swap Cards

I want to share some more swap cards that I received using the Blended Seasons bundle. Remember, this bundle is only available August 1-31 or while supplies last. This is such a beautiful stamp set and the dies are gorgeous! You are going to want to get the bundle while you can.

Here are a few cards that I received using this bundle. I have watermarked each card with the creator's name. 



Isn't this card just gorgeous? I love how Elaine made a frame using the dies. The color palette is perfect for Christmas and that coloring, fabulous!



Isn't Patty's card just stunning? I love the sparkle of that adorable bow and the pop of color that the green sprigs give. Don't you just love that polka dot ribbon? I swoon every time I see it!


I love this card by Rhonda. It is simple (my style), but it sure makes a statement. I love the leaf dies and the subtle texture she put on the brown background. I also love all the layers. Darling!


This card by Susan is beautiful. I love those leaves and how Susan colored them. They are the perfect fall colors. The little sprigs add just the right touch and isn't that the best sentiment? Lovely!


I am loving the soft color palette of Jennifer's card. The watercolor background is the perfect backdrop for the leaf die cuts. The sentiment just pops out with that nice, bold color, but doesn't overpower the card. The flow is perfect on this card. Just beautiful.


Isn't this calendar just darling? Brynn, who hosted the swap, made one of these calendars for all who participated. She used the dies to make them and then put a magnet on the back. Such a clever idea!

I hope you enjoyed these samples I have shared with you. Make sure to get your Blended Seasons Bundle today while you can!


1 comment: