Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Seasons Greeting with TGIF and SNEAK PEAKS!

I have a card for you today that features some sneak peak products from the upcoming Stampin' Up! 2018 Holiday Catalog. I am also using the challenge over at TGIF Challenges. They have a fun sketch for this week. Here is my card:


And here is the sketch:


I followed the sketch exactly. Isn't it a great sketch? I used the new, stamp se,t "Wishing You Well", that will be available to you starting September 1st. I am loving the new Holiday Catalog! 


If you look closely, you can see the gold shimmer on the edges and randomly spaced on the card. I took my Versamark ink pad and just rubbed it on the edges and around the card. I then sprinkled Gold Embossing Powder on the ink and heat it with my heat tool. I love the shine that it gives to this card! So pretty!


I used Red Rhinestones for the berries on my wreath. I think it adds a nice, sparkly touch and texture. 

Let me know if you need a Holiday catalog and I will get one in the mail to you. Make sure you leave me your address or email it to me. You can also shop in my online store.





2 comments:

  1. Fun card, Mindy! I love the extra sparkle with the embossing powder. And those rhinestones - <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! I love the background you created with the stitched and gold embossing!!! Thanks for joining TGIF Challenges this week.

    ReplyDelete