Friday, September 14, 2018

Fancy Santa

Hello everyone! It's Friday! WooHoo! Happy day.

I have a cute card for you today. I used the September Technique Challenge from Try Stampin' on Tuesday.

Here is the Challenge:



Try Stampin' On Tuesday

You can use any Fancy Fold. I did an accordion type fold. I guess I'm not sure exactly what it's called. Sorry! Here is my card:


I just love this Santa! Isn't he adorable? I wasn't going to get this stamp bundle, but I have seen too many cute samples made with it, that I caved in and bought it and I am not sorry one bit! Lol!

Here is the color palette that I used:


I love these traditional Christmas colors. 


I used some super cute Designer Series Paper. It is called "Dashing Along". You can earn it for FREE when you host a Stampin' Up party in the month of September with a total sales of $250.00 or more. Isn't that awesome? If you would like to host a party, I would love to be your demonstrator. Just send me an email to mindyclove75@gmail.com, and I can get one going for you. If you are not local, St. George, UT, I can do a Facebook party for you!


My card has a traditional inside like most regular cards. I stamped Mrs. Claus here. Isn't she just sweet looking? I think she is adorable.

The fun fold of my card is on the front.


This little panel on the front of the card folds out after you untie the ribbon. How cute is that?


Here is a look at it flat and laying down. Aren't those images darling? I also love the sentiments in this set. Don't you just love the lovely patterns on this DSP? I do! They are so fun and festive.

I used my Softly Falling Textured Impressions Embossing Folder to emboss the green panel. It  needed a little texture on it as it looked a little plain. 

I hope you liked my fun fold card today. I love fun folds! I hope you try some out and share them with me. 































4 comments:

  1. Now that is super cool - love how you have a traditional card base under that fun acordian - what a great suite to show off this way! I'm so impressed you got so many little characters in this way! Thanks so much for playing at TSOT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats is a different type of card. how fun. Thanks for joining the technique challenge at TSOT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely holiday card, Mindy! I think "accordion fold" is the perfect name for you card! Thank you for sharing your creativity with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesdsay's September "fancy Fold" challenge! -Donna

    ReplyDelete