Monday, September 10, 2018

"Spooktacular" Design

Hello stampers! Happy Monday! I hope you had a great weekend. We did. It was really nice. My son had a great time at Homecoming. His date is such a cute, sweet girl.

Anyways, I have a card for you today! They have a wonderful sketch over at Global Design Project. I just had to try and make a card for it. Here is the sketch:


Global Design Project


And here is my card:


Isn't this puppy so adorable? There are the cutest, little animals in the "Trick or Tweet" stamp set. I actually am a cat person, but I wanted my animal to be facing right and the kitty in this stamp set faces left. Weird, I know, but I do think he is adorable. Here is the color palette that I used:



These are some new colors in Stampin' Up!'s color revamp. I just love them! They are so bright and cheery. I have used Granny Apple Green several times, but haven't used Gorgeous Grape yet. I absolutely love it, but have been a bit unsure of where to use it. This card is perfect for it.


I used the "Oh My Stars" embossing folder to jazz up the background of my card. I also used some of this yummy, stripped ribbon. This was one of the first embellishments that I bought when the catalog came out, but this is the first time using it! Crazy! I punched a small hole in the seam of my card for the ribbon to slide through.

I used some 6 x 6 DSP for a little pop of color and some Blends to color my little pooch.  I just love these markers! They make blending so easy and make your coloring look professional.



I added a sentiment and a little birdie on the inside to finish off my card. Cute!

I hope I have inspired you today to go and create something "spooktacular" of your own. 


1 comment:

  1. This is adorable, Mindy! Love the little critters, and the colors are beautiful. Gorgeous Grape and Granny Apple Green are amazing together. This may be my new favorite "go to" combination.

    ReplyDelete