Sunday, September 9, 2018

Frosted Floral Wedding

Hello there stampers! How are you today? I hope you are feeling a bit crafty and are ready to create something. I have a lovely card for you today. I was inspired by a sketch over at Paper Craft Crew Challenges. I was so excited to pull out my Frosted Floral Suite of products and use it for the first time. 

Here is the sketch:




Paper Craft Crew

And here is my card:



Aren't these colors just rich looking? Let me share my color palette with you quickly.



I love these colors together. So lush!


In the Holiday Catalog, there is a suite of products called "Frosted Floral". It has just the loveliest products in it. There is this fabulous DSP that is printed on shimmery white paper. You can't tell in this picture as I only used a small piece of DSP, but trust me, it's shimmery and you have to have it! 

I used the stamp set, "First Frost". It has some lovely, watercolor images and some sentiments with a lovely font. I love this set! I like being able to have that watercolor look without having to do all the work when I may not have the time. There are also some lovely dies that coordinate with this stamp set that add some texture to your card and cut out the images in the stamp set. Trust me when I say, "You are going to want the entire suite!" 

I used by Subtle TIEF for the first time on this card. If you look closely, the Merry Merlot panel has a subtle texture to it. Hence, the name "Subtle". It just adds a little touch without making things too busy.


A little somethin', somethin' on the inside and my card is done. Don't you just love those images! 

I hope I have inspired you today. Go on out and make something lovely to share with someone you love or someone who needs a pick-me-up.
























2 comments:

  1. This card is stunning! Thank you for joining the Paper Craft Crew this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, outside & inside! Love that new 'subtle' embossing folder, and the rich colour palette. So glad you joined our Paper Craft Crew sketch challenge this week! ~Deborah

    ReplyDelete