Wednesday, October 3, 2018

A Few of My Favorite Things, Take Two

I wanted to share with you a few more of my favorite things from the Holiday Catalog. I hope you are enjoying this as much as I am. So, without further adieu,

COUNTRY LANE SUITE


I am in love with this suite. I love the stamp set, the TIEF, the colors, everything. It just screams Fall and I can't get enough of it. Here are a couple of cards I have made using this suite of products:



Isn't that Tin Tile Dynamic Textured Impressions Emboss Folder just stunning? I love how it looks when you emboss our foil paper with it. So amazing! I love the images in the Country Home stamp set. They are so adorable and the sentiments are wonderful. You can use if for multiple occasions. 

TRICK OR TWEET


I don't buy a lot of Halloween items because I find that I don't make very many things with them, but when I saw this ADORABLE stamp set, I just had to buy it. The little critters in this set are so darling! They are so hard to resist. Here are a couple of samples I have made using this set:



SANTA'S WORKSHOP SUITE




This suite is so darling! It has the cutest images of Santa, Mrs. Claus and Santa's elves. I think it just screams Christmas. The DSP in this suite is amazing. It has hand drawn designs and white flocking on some of the sheets. How stinkin' cute is that? There is also a great Memories and More card pack as you can see in the second picture that is so cute. 

What is Memories and More you ask? It is a simple way to scrapbook all your pictures in a book, but have the book look super cute at the same time. You can also combine the Memories and More Card pack with our coordinating Memories and More Cards and Envelopes to make super cute Christmas cards! No stamping required! In fact, this set has been so popular that it is unfortunately on back order right now, but will be available at the end of October. There will still be plenty of time to get your cards made and out on time!!! Yay!!!

TAKE YOUR PICK TOOL


I  just LOVE this new tool by Stampin' Up! It has multiple purposes. It has a sticky, putty end as seen above that is great for picking up sequins and other small, loose items. There are refills available for this also. WooHoo! On the other end of the tool, there are two changeable, double-ended tips. One of these tips has a flexible spatula to pick up self adhesive pearls, rhinestones, self adhesive sequins, etc... The other side of this tip had a paper piercer. The other tip has two stylus ends. One a small stylus and one a larger stylus for scoring. How awesome is that? I love this tool and I know you will too. You have got to get one today!

Well, I hope you have enjoyed getting to see what some of my favorite items in the catalog are. I had such a hard time narrowing it down. If I had to really choose, I would say ALL OF IT is my favorite! LOL! Truly, this is one of the best Holiday catalogs I have ever seen. You need to check it out. If you would like a paper copy, just shoot me an email at mindyclove75@gmail.com with your name and address and I will get one in the mail to you right away.






No comments:

Post a Comment