Monday, October 1, 2018

A Few of My Favorite Things

I wanted to share with you a few of my favorite things from the Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog. This year's holiday catalog is fabulous! I just love so many of the products in it. I will be sharing my favorite things in two different blog posts as there are so many that I love. Here they are (in no particular order):


 WISHING YOU WELL


This was the first stamp set that I bought from the Holiday Catalog. It just love the delicate images and the lovely sentiments. I love that you can use this set for multiple occasions. I have made a few samples using this set. 





BEAUTIFUL BAUBLES



This is such a detailed, beautiful stamp set with coordinating dies. I just love this bundle. I love the look of the old fashioned ornaments. It is very nostalgic. It takes me back to when I was young and seeing all my Grandma's unique ornaments and tinsel on her tree. Here are a few samples I have created using this bundle:






NEW BLENDS COLORS!


I am so excited for new Blends colors! There are several sets in the holiday catalog. There is:
Basic Black, Blackberry Bliss, Real Red, Cajun Craze, Mango Melody and Shaded Spruce. 
That's six new colors! Hooray! I just love my Blends and I love having more options of colors.


Check out these products below or click on the catalog to the left to see the Holiday Catalog in its entirety. You won't be disappointed!







1 comment:

  1. So many wonderful sample cards! Thank you for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete