Thursday, February 13, 2020

OSAT Blog Hop Sixteen Candles

Hello everyone! It's time to hop once again with the One Stamp At A Time Team. I am excited to be hopping again and hope you are too.

This month's theme is Sixteen Candles. We have made fun, cute birthday cards with small, coordinating gifts. Here's what I have come up with:



Aren't these ladybugs just the cutest? I am so in love with these ladies! Let's take a closer look at my card:


I started by stamping these ladybugs on a piece of Whisper White card stock. I die cut them the coordinating Ladybug dies that are available to purchase now. I popped them up with dimensionals and placed them down the center of my card. I love this striped paper from the Golden Honey Specialty DSP. It is free with a $50.00 order. It has been widely popular! It had gold foil on one side of each piece of paper. The other side is black and white. Just gorgeous!

Here is a look at my little gift:


I cased this little treat holder pattern from another Stampin' Up! demonstrator, Debbie Henderson. I thought it was so cute! I colored all my images with Stampin' Blends and die cut them with the coordinating dies. I also used my current favorite dies, Stitched So Sweetly, to cut out the scalloped rectangle for my sentiment. You have got to get these dies! I have used them so many times already. They coordinate with so many things.


Here is the inside of my treat holder. I found these adorable, chocolate ladybugs on Amazon. Aren't these so cute! I love it when I can find candy that coordinates with our stamps! 



I hope you have a fabulous day! Don't forget to hop along and check out the other amazing projects by the rest of the team.






3 comments:

  1. I love these projects! The Little Ladybug Stamp set and Coordinating dies are amazing. Lx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I mean, the Little Ladybug stamps and dies are ADORABLE on their own. But then you throw in those incredible little treats! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how adorbs! Adorable card and those lady bug treats! So cool!

    ReplyDelete