Thursday, May 14, 2020

OSAT Blog Hop - Manly May

Hello everyone! I hope this post finds you well and surviving. I must say, I have cabin fever really bad, but I am hanging in there!

This month the OSAT Team is celebrating the men in our lives. I used the Country Club suite. I just love the colors and fun items in this suite. Here is my card:


I used the Absolutely Argyle 3D Embossing folder on my background card stock. I just love this folder! I also used the So Sentimental dies for my focal point. These are my favorite dies in the Spring Mini Catalog.

Here is my 3D item:



How cute is this little guy? I used the Country Club DSP to cut out my little banners and golf pieces on the belly band. I also used the Country Club Twine to tie around it. So, what exactly is this thing?


It holds a travel size Sunscreen! This is essential for the golfer so he doesn't get burned! Super cute!

I hope you enjoyed my "manly" items. I sure had a lot of fun making them. Don't forget to hop along with the rest of the team!









No comments:

Post a Comment