Thursday, April 9, 2020

OSAT Blog Hop - Milestones



Hello all! How are you all faring during this crazy time? We are hanging in there, but sometimes I feel like I am going to go a bit bonkers! Anyhoo...

This month the OSAT team are celebrating milestones. Babies, Weddings, Anniversaries, etc... I chose babies. Here is my card:


Isn't this bunny so cute? I think he is so adorable. My card is simple, but so very sweet. I love the bunny from "Fable Friends". Each of the critters in this stamp set are so darling. 

I colored my image with blends. I took the light Pool Party Blend marker and lightly ran it across my paper.




I decorated the inside of my card as usual. Can't have a bare inside:


Isn't that a sweet sentiment? Love it!

I made a little mini album to go along with my card. Check it out:



Here is the inside of the album. There are two accordion folds inside. They fold out to show decorated panels and panels to put little pictures on. This is one side:



Here is the other side:



I hope you enjoyed my projects this week. Best of luck to you all. Stay safe and healthy!





4 comments: