Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Timeless Tulips Class To Go!

Hello everyone! How are you all faring during this quarantine time? We are doing pretty good here. I'm going a little stir crazy, but I am so grateful for the beautiful weather we are enjoying here in sunny, Southern Utah! We have been walking and riding bikes when we can so that we can get out of the house.

I am so sad that I am unable to do card class in my home this month. I have done it for several years now each month and this is a first! I have decided to to a to go class though! I am so excited to give you this option!

I have decided to just do 1 option this first time around. I have a pdf available to purchase. In it, you will find all the supplies needed to complete the projects which you can purchase in my online store:  mindystamps.stampinup.com.
It also has all the measurements included so that you can easily cut out all your paper for each  project.

If you would like to purchase the pdf, please email directly at: mindyclove75@gmail.com. The cost is $12.00

I will need an email address so that I can send you a PayPal invoice. You DO NOT NEED a PayPal account to pay the invoice. Just follow the instructions in the invoice I send you. As soon as I receive your payment, I will email you the pdf! Easy peasy!

I hope you are as excited as I am for these projects! They are fun and springy and I think they will bring a smile to your face!

Below is a sneak peak of all the projects you will be making.








No comments:

Post a Comment