Thursday, March 26, 2020

Well Dressed

Hey everyone! I hope this blog post finds you all well and healthy. I thought I would share a card with you that I made for a swap for an event I attended. I also decided to use it for card class this month. It was a hit!

Whenever Stampin' Up! comes out with a masculine set, I like to get it. I think the stamp set I used for this post is so cute! It is a set that you can earn for FREE throughout the rest of this month. It is in the second release of Sale-A-Bration. It is called, "Well Dressed". Check it out:


Aren't these images great? I used most of the images on my card and I think this stamp set pairs so nicely with our Country Club DSP and Absolutely Argyle 3D embossing folder. Wouldn't you agree?


I used a sentiment from Itty Bitty Birthdays.I love this stamp set. It is one of my go to sets for great birthday sentiments for the inside and outside of your cards. I like the little touch of silver thread behind the greeting. 


Of course, I had to dress up the inside of the card. I always like to add a sentiment and then a small, stamped image to dress up the inside of my cards. I think it really finishes off the card and looks nice.

I hope you enjoyed my card and I hope you have a fabulous day!

No comments:

Post a Comment