Thursday, March 19, 2020

Tags In Bloom

Hello stampers! I have another card to share with you today. I wanted to get it out there before Sale-A-Bration ends this month. My card uses two new releases and I just think they are essential to have.  Let's check out my card:


Isn't this pretty? We made this in card class this month. Can you spot the two, new Sale-A-Bration items? It is the stamp set, "Tags In Bloom" and the vellum called, "So Very Vellum".  Here is a close up of the vellum:


It is embossed! How cute is that? It comes in three colors: Pool Party, Purple Posy and Soft Sea Foam, shown here.


I love this stamp set. You don't have to color in the flowers or leaves. They have a stamp to do that for you. Genius! The sentiments in this set are so amazing also. Isn't that, "Happiness looks gorgeous on you" so lovely? They also have a sentiment that says, "I miss your face". That is my most favorite. Isn't that adorable? I got this set mostly just for that. 

Do you recognize that ribbon? No? Well, it is our Whisper White Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon. Whisper White you say? That doesn't look white! You know what is fabulous about this ribbon? You can color it with our Stampin' Blends! It is so quick to color and dries almost instantly. Cool huh? I used our Rococo Rose Blends and it looks amazing.


Here is the inside of my card. I stamped a row of the smaller flower from the stamp set along the bottom. Not quite sure how I feel about this, but I went ahead and left it. 

I hope you enjoyed my card. If you would like any of the items used to make it, click on the items below! Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment