Thursday, January 14, 2021

OSAT Blog Hop "Say Hello To..."

 



Hello everyone and Happy New Year! I hope you all had a wonderful, holiday season. I know we did. It was very relaxing and we had such a wonderful time with the family.

Today we are back with new goodies to show you. The new January - June Mini Catalog is now live. Also, it's Sale-A-Bration! We are going to be showing you projects created using items from the mini and SAB catalogs. I chose to work with the "Hydrangea Hill" Suite of products. I love hydrangeas. I think they are so beautiful. I love to see their bushes in bloom. 

Normally I'm not a lover of the color purple, but I am loving this suite of products. Maybe it's because I don't use purple often and it forces me to use it, but I love the addition of Balmy Blue, Rococo Rose and Seaside Spray. 

Okay, on to my card:




I love the large hydrangea in the stamp set. I added some dimension to the flower by stamping the smaller stamp of petals and placed them on the flower with dimensionals. This stamp set has some wonderful coordinating dies that make creating cards so easy. No fussy cutting!

This card is your standard 5 1/2" x 4 1/4" card. The fun thing about it is that the left side of the card is glued together the first inch in. When you open the card, it is a square on the inside. Check out the picture below:



Pretty cool, huh? 

I made a decorated, mini pizza box to go along with my card. I kept it simple, but I think that big hydragea really packs a punch! The little tag is also from the dies that coordinate with the stamp set. I added some more of that Gorgeous Grape ribbon on the box. It ties so nicely. I also added some Pastel Pearls that are in the suite.






I added a little card stock and DSP to the sides of my box to finish off the look. 

I hope you enjoyed what I have created for you today. I had a lot of fun working with new products from the new catalogs and can't wait to show you what I have created for next time! Make sure you hop along with the rest of the OSAT team to see what other goodies are new.





2 comments:

  1. Hands down this is my favorite suite of the new mini catalog. Love your card and treat box :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful!! I love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete